We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making chicken in beer! Tasty lunch in a few steps!
- Chicken (carcass, chicken legs or thighs) 1 kg
- Light beer (any brand) 250 ml
- Raisins 100 g
- Sugar 1 tsp (with a slide)
- Salt 1 tsp (with a slide)
- Main Ingredients Chicken, Raisins, Beer
- Serving 5 servings
1. Cooking chicken marinade. Add raisins, salt and sugar to the beer, stir and place the chicken pieces in it. Leave to marinate for 2 hours.
2. We spread the chicken in the refractory dishes, pour the marinade along with the raisins and send it to bake at a temperature of 200 degrees 40 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!