We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Cookies "Baked Milk" 200 g
- Roasted peanuts 100 g
- Milk chocolate 1 bar (90 g)
- Banana (large) 1 pc.
- Butter 100 g
- Cognac 1 tbsp. l (optional)
- Coconut shavings 4 tbsp. l
- Main Ingredients: Banana, Butter, Nuts, Cocoa and Chocolate
- Serving 8 servings
- World Cuisine
- Grind cookies and nuts in any convenient way.
- Melt the chocolate with butter.
- Mix nuts and cookies with chocolate melted with butter, add cognac (optional).
- We lay out the mass on the foil in the form of a rectangle, put a banana in a small depression.
- Raise the edges of the foil and fold, helping with your hands, giving a triangular shape.
- We put in the refrigerator for 2 hours. Then we unfold, sprinkle with coconut flakes and cut into separate cakes.
Enjoy it all!)