We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Sifted flour 350 g (+ 2-3 tbsp. To sprinkle the surface)
- Curd 200 g
- Milk 70 ml
- Butter 60 g
- Sugar 120 g
- 2 eggs
- Yolk 1 pc.
- Fresh yeast 25 g
- Zest 1 tbsp. l
- Salt 1 chips.
- Main ingredients: Cottage cheese, Flour, Sugar
- Serving15 servings
- World Cuisine
1. Prepare the dough: in warm milk, dissolve the yeast with sugar and flour (2 tbsp each). Send the dough to a warm place for 20 minutes.
2. In the melted butter, add eggs, sugar and mix slightly with a whisk.
3. Then add the zest of orange, salt and rub the cottage cheese through a fine sieve. Mix.
4. Add the cooked dough and gradually introduce the sifted flour
5. When the dough is gathered in a lump, put it on the table, sprinkled with flour and knead with your hands.
6. Cover the cooked dough with a towel and leave it for 60 minutes. in a warm place.
7. After the specified time, divide the dough into equal pieces, round them and spread on a baking sheet lined with parchment and greased with oil.
8. Grease each bun with yolk and leave for proofing for 20 minutes.
9. Send the buns to the oven at a temperature of 200 degrees for about 30 minutes, depending on your oven.
Enjoy your meal!