- milk 250 ml
- gelatin 15 gr. (2 tbsp without top)
- cottage cheese 400 gr
- sour cream 200 gr.
- icing sugar 120 gr
- vanillin to taste
- any fruit or berries can be used as desired
- Main Ingredients: Red Currant, Milk, Cottage Cheese, Sour Cream, Sugar
- Serving 5 servings
blender, plate, bowls
1) We dilute gelatin with warm hot milk, put it on a steam bath and, stirring, allow the gelatin to completely dissolve, while the milk should not boil.
2) Put cottage cheese, sour cream, icing sugar and vanilla in a blender bowl, whisk for about three minutes. Add milk with gelatin, which has already cooled sufficiently. Beat a couple more minutes.
3) Pour into the bowls, optionally you can add berries. I have red currants, the combination of a sweet dessert and a slightly sour currant makes this wonderful dessert even tastier! We send it to the refrigerator for three to four hours.
4) If you made dessert in one large form and you need to remove it in order to divide it into portioned pieces, for this, lower the dessert form into the hot water for a few seconds, make sure that the water does not get onto the dessert itself. Then cover with a plate, turn over and shake well.
Enjoy your meal!!!