- chicken breast 200 gr.
- beets 300-350 gr.
- pickled cucumbers 150 gr.
For the sauce
- sour cream 70 gr.
- horseradish 1-1.5 tsp
- Dijon mustard 1 teaspoon
- Main ingredients: Cucumber, Beetroot, Chicken
cutting board, knife, bowl, spoon
1) Boiled chicken breast, weighing 200 gr. cut into cubes.
2) Boiled beets, weighing 350 gr. and 2 pickled cucumbers also cut into cubes.
3) I water the beets 1 tbsp. odorless vegetable oil and mix.
4) Prepare the sauce. In a bowl I combine 70 gr. sour cream of any fat content, 1 dessert spoon (or 2 teaspoon) of Dijon mustard and 1-1.5 tsp. horseradish. I am mixing. The sauce is amazingly delicious.
5) In a bowl I combine the prepared ingredients and season with the sauce. You need to try the salad and add to the taste of horseradish or mustard, since the sharpness of these products and the tastes of everyone are different. Believe the salad is very tasty, hearty and fragrant, it is worth it to cook!