We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ricotta savory pie recipe of 04-11-2011 [Updated on 04-09-2018]
And this is the savory pie that I prepared using the 'magic' dough as a base, a savory tart with ricotta and saffron to lick your lips;) in practice I opened the fridge and used what I had on hand, coloring then all with a sachet of saffron and this is the greedy result. I wish you a wonderful day and a happy weekend, kisses and the next recipe.
How to make ricotta quiche
p.s. The salty streak is back, happy? : P
Start by preparing the dough for the base of the quiche by putting the flour, salt, yeast, warm water and oil in the following sequence in an airtight bowl
Put the lid on and shake the bowl with the dough vigorously for a few minutes first from top to bottom and then to the side.
Open the bowl, take the dough and knead it on a floured surface
Roll out the dough with a rolling pin to obtain a sheet with a thickness of 3 mm
Line a greased and floured 24 cm hinged mold with the pastry obtained
Prepare the filling by working the ricotta with the eggs and saffron
Add the cooked ham and diced cheese and Parmesan
Mix everything and pour the filling on the base of the pastry
Spread the filling evenly, cover with strips of leftover dough and brush the surface with a little milk
Bake the ricotta savory pie at 180 ° and bake for 40 minutes
Allow the ricotta and saffron savory pie to cool before cutting it into slices and enjoying it
Savory ricotta pie
The savory pie with ricotta is one of my favorite empty fridge recipes. Like every Christmas I make a little departure from tradition and prepare the, or rather, & # 8220i & # 8221 casatielli. I often have some leftover meats and cheeses already cut into cubes, so I thought of using them for this cottage with ricotta to serve for a dinner with friends. It really gets ready in a flash, tastes great and tastes even better the next day. : D
For a vegetarian version, you can replace the cured meats with diced and cooked vegetables, be it carrots, potatoes, aubergines, courgettes, peppers and so on.
I wish you a good day gluttons!
Soft savory pie with ricotta, procedure
Whip the eggs with the grated cheese. Add the oil, salt, ricotta and milk. Incorporate the flour and yeast and mix. Transfer half of the uniform dough into a 20-24 cm diameter mold lined with parchment paper and level the surface.
Add a layer of ham, one of smoked cheese and cover everything with the remaining dough. Level and sprinkle with sesame seeds or fennel to taste. Bake at 180 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
Soft savory pie with ricotta ricettasprint
To stay up to date on news, recipes and much more, keep following us on our Facebook and Instagram profiles. If, on the other hand, you want to take a look at all of ours VIDEO RECIPES you can visit our Youtube channel.
Find out more
Easy and delicious savory pies
Every time we go home and don't know what to cook, the savory pies are our ace in the hole!
There are many variations that will satisfy even those with the most difficult tastes. In these pages you will find many recipes, from the most classic such as the Easter cake, to the most delicious and very quick to prepare such as savory tarts.
The savory pies they are often based on vegetables and flavored with cheeses or cured meats: you can unleash your creativity and have fun substituting some ingredients to experiment or simply to use what you already have in the refrigerator.
Perfect for lunch and dinner, for picnics in the summer or, if cut into small pieces or made in single-portion molds, for an aperitif with friends like our savory pie with zucchini or those made with the Thermomix.
Savory pies with puff pastry
Savory pies with zucchini
Savory pie 5 minutes
The no-bake caprese tart is a tasty recipe perfect for the summer when we want fresh and quick dishes to make, without.
Savory ricotta pie
Ricotta savory pie is a tasty and fragrant appetizer, perfect to be served cut into slices, perhaps accompanied with cured meats and pickles. This version is very basic but if you want you can customize it however you want, adding cubes of ham or salami or fresh chopped aromatic herbs such as chives, basil or parsley to the mixture. You can also decorate it as you wish, perhaps with cold cuts and pickles, to make it even more beautiful!
To prepare the ricotta savory pie, first put in a bowl 300 g of soda ricotta, 250 g of Philadelphia, 100 g of robiola, 150 g of grated Parmesan cheese, 20 g of corn starch, 3 eggs, a pinch of salt and a ground pepper, then with an electric whisk or a hand whisk mix all these ingredients well in order to obtain a firm and homogeneous cream.
Pour the mixture into a 22-24 cm springform mold previously lined with baking paper and level it well on the surface with a spatula.
For this kind of preparations I usually use a 24 cm diameter mold with a hinge like this https://amzn.to/2Od5eqg which greatly facilitates demoulding.
Bake your quiche with ricotta in a preheated oven in static mode at 160 ° C for about an hour or in any case until your quiche is golden on the surface.
Once cooked, take it out of the oven and let it cool completely, first at room temperature and then in the fridge for at least three hours, before serving, cut into slices.
Savory ricotta pie - Recipes
A soft filling enclosed in a crunchy puff pastry shell. a very tasty way to fix dinner !!
1 roll of puff pastry
250 gr: of ricotta
100 gr: of cooked ham
Salt and pepper
Clean the leeks, cut them into rings and brown them in a pan with a little oil for 10-15 minutes.
In a bowl, mix the ricotta with the egg, add salt, pepper, grated Parmesan, leeks and diced ham.
Roll out the puff pastry with its paper in a springform pan, prick the bottom and pour the ricotta mixture, level it, fold the excess edges of the dough and bake in a preheated oven at 180 for about 20 minutes or until the edges of pasta are not golden.
Let it cool and serve.
hello Renza passed Easter peacefully?
savory pies are, indeed they were, my passion but I can enjoy a piece of it if you pass it to me I honor you ^ _ ^
This salty tyorta must be magnificent, I love all the versions and I love the puff pastry! great recipe, kisses
Among my favorite recipes there are the savory pies for their simplicity and goodness. this is really delicious, good !!
RECIPE BOOK SALTED CAKES WITH HERBS
There savory pie with herbs and pumpkin It is a cake with a vaguely autumnal flavor, thanks to the presence of the pumpkin, but with an extra touch, the aromaticity due to the many smells present, such as marjoram, thyme and basil.
Savory pie with herbs and aromatic pumpkin: complete recipe here & gt & gt
Preparation - Savory pie in a pan
1. To prepare the savory pie in a pan, in a large bowl pour the cow's milk ricotta drained together with the spreadable cheese with herbs And the whole egg.
2. Add the cheese to the previously poured cheese grated Grana Padano fresh and with a spatula work all the ingredients until you have a smooth cream without lumps, continue adding thechives and the basil finely chopped and a generous mince of black pepper and complete with a pinch of salt and mix everything.
3. Take a pan and line it with a couple of sheets of parchment paper and then place yourself inside the base of round puff pastry then fill it with the previously made cheese mixture. Wash well i coppery tomatoes and cut them to obtain round slices with a thickness of two or three millimeters.
4. Arrange the tomatoes in a radial pattern on top of the cheeses, season with a pinch of salt, a sprinkling of Origan and a thread of extra virgin olive oil, then turn the edges of the excess dough, on themselves, until the edge is thicker. Cover with a lid and place the pan on the largest stove with very low heat. Let the cake cook for a time that will vary from 40 to 60 minutes, taking care to check its cooking from time to time. Once ready, let it cool and finally serve it.
And here it is ready to taste savory pie in a pan.
- Combine in a large bowl ricotta cheese, the milk, L'oil of seeds and whip with an electric mixer until you have obtained a smooth cream without lumps.
- Add the egg whole and continue to whip with the electric whisk for about 15 minutes.
- Gradually add the flour and the yeast previously sieved and mixed with a spatula with movements from top to bottom to avoid disassembling the mixture.
- Join the parmesan, the salami, the mozzarella cheese and the Ham cut into cubes while continuing to mix gently.
- Grease and flour one die a donut of approx 24 centimeters and pour the mixture leveling the surface with the back of a spoon. Bake in a static oven a 170° for 45 minutes and check the cooking from time to time with a toothpick.
- Remove from the oven, let cool and once out of the mold, serve Cakefluffy at the ricotta cheese on a serving plate and… enjoy your meal!
The soft rustic ricotta cake, it can be stored at room temperature for a maximum of one day. In case you fail to consume it all, then we advise you to put it in the fridge, where it will keep for at least three days. For those who want to use extra virgin olive oil, however, we still recommend adding only half of it and adding seed oil the other half. This is to prevent the mixture from becoming too tasty, and therefore a little heavy to the taste. Another tip is to replace, if you want to change, the cold cuts with vegetables, so as to make it vegetarian, or to insert tuna fillets. This rustic cake, therefore, lends itself to any type of variation, so as to satisfy all palates.