We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I give you a favorite recipe of mine from here, which I have witnessed several times and which I always eat with pleasure. Here we always use game meat as a cassava garnish (a kind of potato here) but you can replace the game with veal and cassava with french fries in the same style.
- 1 medium cassava (or 3 potatoes)
- 6 smaller and thin slices of game (or veal)
- 4-5 cloves of garlic
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar (4-5 tablespoons)
- white wine for marinade
- salt pepper
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Game steak with Mirandeza and fried cassava sauce:
- We prepare cassava; we clean it and cut it into appropriately thick sticks, which we boil in half in salted water. (If you don't have it, you can use potatoes, prepare the same). Drain and let cool a little: fry in an oil bath before the meat is ready for 3 minutes.
- The meat is tempered with salt and pepper and sprinkled with white wine. Keep it cold for about 1 hour
- Prepare the meat before serving. In a grill pan fry the slices of meat on both sides according to preference (more bloody or well done).
- Separately in a pan put olive oil and crushed garlic, heat a little to get a taste and a little color and add balsamic vinegar (red wine). Pour over the sliced meat on a plate and serve with cassava (potatoes) and I ate with a typical dish (greens) Jumboa.